Don’t think your order is right for you? Don’t sweat it! ZALORA offers free and easy returns within 30 days after delivery – no questions asked!
You can choose one of the following return options:
Please ensure that your items do not fall under the list of non-exchangeable and non-refundable brands & items here.
- Returns Policy Checklist
The following is a quick returns policy checklist for your reference:
- Is the item within 30 days from the day you received it?
- Is the item in the same condition, unwashed, unworn, as when it first arrived?
- Are the tags intact and attached to the item?
- Is the item still in its original packaging?
- Have you completed the online return form?
- Is the item packed neatly and securely, together with the invoice (sold by Sellers' item ONLY), ready to be returned?
- The item remains in your care before it gets back to us. Please do ensure that utmost care is taken when preparing the item to be returned to us. Once you have checked that everything is in place, you are ready to make the return of your shopping back to us!
Click on the options below for further information:
- Exchange Eligibility
Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style. Exchanging for a different product is strictly not allowed; We recommend to return your original item for a refund and place a new order for the different product.
- Refunds Process
Refunds are typically issued via your preferred refund method indicated while filling up the "Online Exchange and Return" request. If a refund method is not selected, by default the mode of refund is your original payment method, except Cash on delivery which is via Wallet Credit.
Using the table below, see what refund options are available to you. You will receive an email notification once your refund is processed.
- ZALORA reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached our warehouse.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- Any incorrect and/or incomplete entries will be refunded entirely to Wallet Credit.
- If you opt for a refund via your original payment method, the refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid via store credits and your original payment method.
- Exchange orders are only refundable via wallet credit.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
- We are unable to accommodate any refund reversal requests for Wallet Credit if 30 days have past from the refund date.
- Any refunded store credit that is used on a new order (including exchange orders), can only be refunded as store credit - even if a different refund method is selected.